Reviews True Tech Home Services Electrical Technician in Oklahoma

During this competitive world it is tough to find out who is really above all. However, mysteriously found, offered necessities, though hesitating I understood the reason of spending. Electrical plumbing was secured causes correct pointing. Definitely want to check for further time.

true tech home services

We also a 10% Military, Teacher, Medical professional, Law Enforcement and First Responder Discounts. They were early/on time, immediately went to work, performed all work quickly and professionally, and did not try to sell me anything. They were very efficient and they did quality work.

Wildlife Removal Guarantees & Warranties

Here are five tips from top home remodeling contractors on how to make your home improvement project a success. Both technicians were polite and professional. Only issue was with credit card, but has been identified by company as isolated incident. They are a little high, but they do a good job. I have had an A/C a heater, a whole house generate, a whole house humidifier put in by them.

true tech home services

Marcie came out to give us estimate and install the fans if we agreed to the estimate. The estimate was well within my budget, but Marcie didn't have a 10' ladder on her truck, which she would need since the fans were on cathedral ceilings. We agreed to installation the following week. Marcie arrived as we expected, and in a very professional manner installed the two ceiling fans within the time frame we expected. We recommend getting multiple quotes for any construction project.

Notable Building Permits filed by True Tech Home Services

Julia at True Tech did offer to contact Affiliated and waive these charges if I paid December and Jan service payment. I offered to pay Dec as I hadn't lived up to my 30 days but didn't want to pay January. So now I either pay all of this or I can have my credit showing 30, 60 and 90 day late payments all because of the terms aren't clear in the TTSP agreement. Not the type of company I would want to do business with.

true tech home services

The office staff is unfailingly pleasant and helpful. The technicians are, with rare exception, competent, professional, and pleasant. If they can't get to the appointment on time, there is ALWAYS a phone call from the office explaining why. I have called at night, on weekends, on short notice -- I have found them to be responsive and dependable.

What is True Tech Home Services revenue?

Once wildlife is safely removed, it is essential to clean and repair damage caused by the animal. We professionally and permanently repair entry points, insulation, and damage from animal urine or feces. Amazing customer service and the service is top notch.

I gave them a B on price because they are a little high but they are worth it, they are there when you want them. They are good service people and very responsive. They always ask before they leave if there is anything else they can do for you. They even changed the lights for me when they came out and checked the electric system.

Services

They guy who did the initial electrical work was good. I might use them again if they got a different office worker. I purchased a coupon for an electrical inspection and $50 repair from Angie's list. I found everyone that I spoke to during the scheduling and home appointment to be very pleasant and professional.

true tech home services

I had used them in the past with little concern until I needed them for a big job. I paid way too much, given that I got 2 other estimates from other companies and they quoted me less than 1/2 the price of what I paid with True Tech. They have yet to explain to me how they justify stating that the customer gets a 15% discount on their service contract. I also submitted a letter of complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I would never recommend this company to anyone. I would not rate them with any stars at this point.

Top 5 Tips for a Successful Remodeling Project

I wish I had found them before I had my sewer replaced. These guys are honest and the electrician Alan fixed my problem without having to replace everything. I love the fact that they can do it all so I won't have to use another company that I don't trust. They were a little late but kept me informed the whole day.

Whether you need a new heat well or a replacement grill installation, your satisfaction is our number one priority. 1st tech on day 1 showed up 1 1/2 hours late , stating they didn't have equipment on hand to drop 3 network cables. You need a fish line, ladder, and punch tool folks.

They do annual electric and plumbing inspections, along with heating and air inspections. They re always extremely nice, and do a good job when they do an instillation. I appreciate the inspections that are free.

true tech home services

First off, they charged my $700.00+ dollars to fix something the city could have fixed of free. Like and idiot I signed up for there $26.99 plan to get a discount if I needed them again. Their new Manager, Sabrina, told me that Stephanie doesn't work there anymore and that agreement would not be honored. I sent a cancellation agreement but apparently it never made it and I'm charged yet again for a service I never use. Most businesses would cancel the contract.

True Tech Home Services' Competitors

Need immediate help with your wildlife problem? Our goal is to remove any wildlife as humanely as possible — often that means catching and releasing the animal. Building permit records show that True Tech Home Services has worked on 525 permitted projects. TypeElectrical ContractorAccording to the City of Norman Planning and Development Services, the status of this license was at one point cancelled. However, this information may have changed. TypePlumbing/Gas Fitter ContractorAccording to the City of Norman Planning and Development Services, the status of this license was at one point cancelled.

true tech home services

I hope people read these reviews and stay away from their shenanigans. I'm half tempted do drive down there and give them a piece of my mind. AS FOR THE POSITIVE REVIEWS TRUTECH OBVIOUSLY WRITES THEM THEMSELVES. NOTICE HOW THEY ARE SHORT AND SWEET.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best At-Home Haircolor of 2024 Professional-Recommended

Best Braided-Bangs Hairstyle Ideas and Photos

P&O Cruises: Cruise Holidays 2024, 2025 & 2026